Monday, August 06, 2007

Always, you and me

Hello Earthlings, shall blog bout my choco making today!
It was fun fun fun! Yayyyyy, chocolates :D
After a short lecture & some instructions, we're making our own chocos!

Everyone was "fighting" for their chance to grab the chips.
The choco chips I meant. Got dark brown & white.


After melted.


Everyone's busy!


Sis's!


Mine! (x

Pretty hard to make, but its really really fun (x


LOVES.




JOELLE'S! Can you see Darren's name? :P


Sis & me.


Bestie & I.


Thanks Puifun! :D


Jo & me!


For my dearest (:

Had to carry it home, mine melted okay! Grrr ANGRYYYY.
Took a taxi home, so it hardened again. Contradictttttt.
Made 2 for dear, but got 1 got smudged. Sighs.

K, quick entry. So nothing much alr.
Goodbye Earthlings!

Tag replies.
felicia: Hmm, sometime in middle August if Im not wrong :)
marina: Thanks! Okay sure sure, no prob!
CHEE -: Yea, kindergarten teacher! My fringe is to the centre now, lol.
nicole x]: Lol, I thought it looks weird? HEHHH. Thanks anw! :P
elieen: Hmm, yeah if Im not wrong. Nah, she's going to America by the end of this year, not coming back anymore ): Lol, thanks! :D
DINAH: MISS BB! Eh so weird leh :x Ha ha.
Sonn™: YAH LAH BARBIE DOLL! You also cut your hair what, lol. Cut my head off, why?
Boy no. 17: DEARRRR! Lols. Uhhh where got. Ha ha, missing you truckloads! 2 days countdown! <3

No comments: